Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 10:The Perfect Valentines Gift?


I dont know about you, but I am already dreading Valentines Day. If you are single its like having your face rubbed in the bitter ashes of coupledom.


But... if you are unlucky enough to be part of a couple its ten times worse! 

There are a number of words that make me shudder including :- 'couple', 'partner', 'hubby', 'herself' and 'fiance' to name but a few. I am sure you get the gist.


Just imagine if you are happily tootling along in tandem with your lover and  on Valentines Day he suddenly produces a ring, or gives  you a LL partner agreement.
 Frightening!


The status quo would be  irrevocably changed for ever. Aargh.


I can't even begin to describe my horror at the thought  of facing my own SL wedding.



I do have a lover yes..................(and I am mad about you Toby)........................


.................but no shocks please!




So why all the picutures of the beautiful pink house I hear you ask?


Well...................it is the perfect Valetines gift!


Buy it for yourself and hide inside until after February 14th is over.


Happy Valentine's......
Dearest

Visit 'Rose Romance' at:-

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Soo.. when is the SL WEDDING then? Jan and I are sure looking for the invite:-) Im sure Toby has something special planned for Valentines Day .. havent you Toby ? 'Rose Romance' looks cool !! Well done you two :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh? what?? *gulp* I think I'm out that day...

    ReplyDelete