Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 26: Just for Toby

Well its a year today since I met  you Toby in the Juke Joint so here are a few reasons to stick around for another year!




We both love dancing


.......at different venues...


and in different styles


We love art and exhibition openings....



This was Orsini's...


...and this was our own 'Twins'.



We have lots of interests in common......



....some are cultural....


....some are  spiritual..........



....and some are just essential.



You like to hang out with me...... whether we are working....


or relaxing at home.



Oh... and I think you like kissing me hello

and goodbye............!


Finally..............we both love shopping ( mostly for me)!

 Dearest July 31st 2011



1 comment:

  1. Well I'm not going anywhere... I could list the reasons I'm mad about you, but it would take too long and wear my fingers down the the knuckles typing!

    So very simply, I adore you... X

    Câlins et bisous

    ReplyDelete